Porthcawl Insurance Consultants UK Ltd is a family run business trading since 1967, we are specialist independant marine insurance brokers.
Porthcawl Insurance Consultants is a family run business and was formed in 1967 by the late Lindsay Knipe and is now run by his son Stephen and his wife Belinda since 2002.
Stephen has a wealth of boating experience over 30 years and has been involved at Porthcawl Lifeboat Station as a helmsman (for 20 years) and crew member on the RNLI Atlantic 85 & D Class Lifeboats since 1990, Steve is now a DLA (Deputy Launching Authority) since retiring off the crew, he has also raced in the National Zap Cat series and understand mariners needs for quality hassle free marine insurance.
Stephen is joined by his wife and daughter and a team of other advisers to help you through the minefield of 'marine insurance'.
Porthcawl Insurance Consultants (UK) Ltd are able to offer:
- Competitive Quotes and Cover
- Private & Pleasure Craft
- Workboats/Charter & Commercial Craft
- Jet Ski's
- Ribs & Speedboats
- Small Craft Including Dinghy's
- Full or Third Party Cover
- Laid up Cover & House Boats
- Boats in Building / Fitting out policy
- Cargo Cover
- Marine Trades and Business Packages
- Marine Legal Expenses Cover
- Independant Assistance & Advice